Wednesday 5 August 2009,07:18
Quaker a 6 Mains (3 month later)
Finally, I completed this SAL "Quaker a 6 Mains", that has been taken almost 3 months and I really proud of myself for finishing my first Quaker SAL.


Quaker a 6 Mains


Then I have been looking for new Quaker project, I found it from Needle Print website Quaker School Girl Ackworth Mary Wigham Sample. You can download from the site with Just $1 donation. I really like this chart. Is somebody stitching this project?


My blog: Choco*Choco*Threadworks (Choco.Mint)

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Choco*Mint | quaker link |


6 Comments:


  • At 6 August 2009 at 05:36, Blogger Colleen

    Beautiful sampler!! Nice job and the color is gorgeous :)

     
  • At 7 August 2009 at 09:52, Blogger Starry-eyed stitcher

    Hi, Lovely piece of work. You asked if anyone is stitching Mary Wigham? It seems to have quickly become the thing to stitch and a lot of blogs are showing its progress, including mine. The Needleprint blog which has the full download available also has a lot of pictures of the WIP and even the actual places where it is being stitched. Irene

     
  • At 7 August 2009 at 10:56, Blogger Deb

    Oh, my Goodness, it is beautiful! Congratulations on a wonderfully stitched sampler.

     
  • At 10 August 2009 at 11:52, Blogger Meg

    Found this post about 12 hours ago and despite having been to bed for a few hours I have now looked out the fabric and most of the threads from my stash to start to stitch Mary Wigham! Luckily for me my Quaker husband understands my passion for this!
    Thank you for the information as I've been wanting to stitch an Ackworth samplar for some time now and this has spurred me on to start this project.

     
  • At 23 August 2009 at 04:44, Blogger Unknown

    Would love to join you all. Please let me know what I need to do. I have finished my Quaker 6 mains and am moving on to one of my designs called "Quaker Blues"
    Thanks,

    Leeanne

     
  • At 5 September 2009 at 02:07, Blogger Cathi

    Beautiful sampler! I'm just about finished mine and next to start will be Mary Wigham.