Monday 4 May 2009,00:49
Introducing myself
Dear all,

Hi, my name is Sagami, living in London, UK and I have joined in Quaker Inspired last week!
I really has been inspired by Quaker style design and just started
"Quaker a 6 Mains" (Dessire par Gigi, Jackye -"A mon Ami Pierre", Carinne) from today (my first Sunday SAL).



Because I do not have any stitchers' friend around me, so I am looking forward to meet your works and hope will find more lovely Quaker designs.

Many thanks and hugs!


My blog: Choco*Choco*Threadworks (Choco.Mint)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by quakered Choco*Mint | quaker link |


2 Comments:


  • At 5 May 2009 at 13:21, Anonymous JANKA

    Welcome you, Sagami.This is a very nice design.

     
  • At 12 May 2009 at 14:36, Blogger Ann

    I'm glad to have you here with us, Sagami! I'm working on the same piece so we're SALing together, you and I. It will be fun to watch your progress.

    www.with-my-needle.blogspot.com