Wednesday 8 April 2009,17:13
Finally, some Quaker stitching!
Quaker a Six Mains
my DMC linen floss project

I've been AWOL for far too long--and with no Quaker stitching going on! But I'm back, and last night I picked up my Quaker a Six Mains for the first time in over a year. I don't know why I ever stopped stitching on it, but maybe it's because the DMC linen floss is a bit of a bear to work with. No matter, I'm glad to be stitching on it again. This is my Tuesday rotation project until it's finished!

I did find a counting error, so next week I'll have to break out the blocking board, the pins, and do some very precise counting to find the error and to determine what I'm going to do to correct it.

It's good to be back.

My blog: http://www.with-my-needle.blogspot.com/

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Ann | quaker link |


1 Comments:


  • At 4 May 2009 at 09:14, Blogger Choco*Mint

    Hi Ann, I found I am following you... Quaker a 6 Mains! I am new member and just started one.
    I was very happy to share the progress with someone! Happy stitching! xxx