Monday 17 November 2008,16:19
Quaker Finishes
Both of these Quaker finishes have been done some time, but I keep forgetting to post them here. A Quaker Christmas took me about 3 months to finish. One of the few times I stitched almost exclusively on one project. Started the last weekend of March and put in the last stitch on July 1st.

A Quaker Christmas
by Bygone Stitches
28-ct Ale Cashel by PTP
Crescent Colours Belle Soie silk
This Quaker cow was done as a special birthday surprise gift for an older lady in my stitch group. Had to miss her birthday party and gave it to her last Wednesday. Yesterday, I got a call that we had lost her on Saturday night. Love you Joann and we will miss you. She loved the color purple.
Quaker Cow
by The Workbasket
Fabric dyed by a friend 28-ct
Needle Necessities 196
Happy Stitching to all.
Kathy M
 
posted by quakered Kathy | quaker link |


3 Comments: