Sunday 16 November 2008,18:47
Hi! Introducing myself
Hi All! I am Karen and am a serial starter. whew, i feel much better now. LOL I just can't keep my hands off a new project so therefore i have WAY too many WIP's/UFO's but that's okay. I have just recently in the last year or so began to just fall in love with quakers. I am working on a couple now, Cirque de Triangle by Ink Circles and Quaker Moments by Debbie Draper Designs. I also stitched up the Quaker Boo freebie but modified it a bit. I will share that pic with you. I stitched it on silkweaver solo fabric (orangish) and i really like how it turned out. I also have the Beatrix Potter Sampler in my stash to do but need to get a few other things stitched up as well first. Then they came out with the new Ink Circles (i believe it is) Croakworth?(not sure if that is the right name or not). So that will be on my wishlist as well. what's a girl to do?




I am going to do the Quaker ornament SAL with some of you to get some done for my tree this year. Along with stitching some ornaments for some friends as well.

hugs, karen

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by quakered Karen | quaker link |


0 Comments: