Thursday 16 October 2008,19:47
My Introduction
I saw the recent post asking that the new members introduce themselves, so I figured I better stop being lazy and do so!

My name is Beth, I like a variety of crafts including quilting, cross stitching and knitting, I tried by hand at punchneedle, but I'm not very good at it. My blog is called Beth's Crafts and I invite you to go read about me there. I am also an avid fisherperson, my husband and I go fishing just about every weekend. When we don't get to go for one reason or other, I almost have withdrawals! LOL I am currently working on numerous quilts and a few cross stitch patterns, including The Village of Hawk Run Hollow and A Quaker Christmas. I love patterns that are detailed and labor intensive, otherwise I tend to get bored and never finish.

Anyway, thanks for having me. I'm hoping belonging to a few group blogs like this one will keep me motivated to finish a few things.

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Anonymous | quaker link |


0 Comments: