Wednesday 1 October 2008,00:25
Hello everybody
Hi, I'm Margaret from Auckland, New Zealand, new to this blog but really looking forward to stitching along with you and to increasing my knowledge and expertise at Quaker.
Just last week I found this site and saw the post from Marianne of her "Faith Hope and Love". I immediately ordered it online and today I received the chart so at lunchtime today will go to my local store and get fabric ready to start it asap. Perhaps you will see a photo soon?
I look forward to getting to know you all more.

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Margaret | quaker link |


4 Comments:


  • At 2 October 2008 at 10:59, Blogger Carol R

    Welcome Margaret - you got there in the end then? I won "Faith Hope and Love" on ebay ages ago but I'm still waiting for it!

     
  • At 5 October 2008 at 18:15, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Margaret and everybody. I found this blog yesterday and I'm not planning to join it right now because a quaker is not one of my short-term objectives. However, I'll keep an eye on it because I love quaker and in the future, maybe next year when I'm done with other projects, I'm planning to stitch one. Congratulations¡, you have lovely needleworks.

     
  • At 6 October 2008 at 23:58, Blogger Gwen

    Hi Margaret,
    Welcome, I hope that you will like this board and we will encourage and learn from each other as we stitch our treasures.

     
  • At 16 October 2008 at 02:39, Blogger Dolci Fusa

    You're welcome here, Margaret.
    I've just put your signature.
    Veronica