Thursday 16 October 2008,17:07
Hello and Introduction
My name is Claire and I am very glad I was invited to join your group.... I look forward to getting to know you all. you can check out 'My Stitching Journey' blog to learn about me, but in the mean time here's a little about me:

I have been stitching, seems since forever..... and enjoy all types of stitching.... I live in Live Oak, Florida with my husband Chip of 5 years.... we are both retired, which leaves plenty of time for stitching..... Cancer took my first husband of 29 years, so Chip and I have four sons, two daughter's-in-law and two grandsons.... Marty, Eva and Dale (13 years old) and Bill and Ryan (almost 3 years old) live in central, upstate New York.... Brian and Sue live in northern Virgina, near Washington, DC and Doug lives in Georgia, near Atlanta....

again, I'm very glad to be here.... hope you all have a great day!!

Happy Stitching,

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered her87monte | quaker link |


0 Comments: