Friday 30 May 2008,17:12
first stitches...
Hello!
It's a glorious afternoon here, after a very dark and rainy day.
What a better thing to do while it's raining cats and dogs than to start a new project?
Here's the start of the Ann Grimshaw sampler:



It doesn't look like much now, but hopefully it'll look like a sampler soon. I began in the upper right-hand corner.
I would like to mark my progress on my blog, and have seen several on the blogs that I read: does anyone know how to do that? and if so, would you please tell me how?


Materials used:

S & S Linen - 14 count per cm/35 count per inch
DMC # 3010
golden #28 needles

oh...and...does anyone know how to cross-post? That is writing a post on one blog and that it automatically goes to another blog

Labels: , ,

 
posted by quakered Heidi | quaker link |


2 Comments: