Friday 21 March 2008,14:53
Finish..."Heart and Hand"
My first finish to display here! I hope it is worthy of the true art works I see on this blog. It is a little freebie from Hands to Work, "Heart and Hand". It is stitched on 28 count natural/raw linen using Needle Necessities #127 Macualvey Manor. I was very hesitant to use such a large amount of my precious NN threads, as the company has gone out of business. Luckily some friendly bloggers clued me in to the replacement threads by a company called Threadworx. I found their full color chart(and conversion from NN) at Needle In A Haystack. Go to the 'threads/ribbon' area and look up Threadworx.
I am really tempted to be part of the next exchange, the Quaker Animals. It would be my first exchange project! But I need to stick with my New Year's Resolution of not buying any new patterns, fabrics or threads. I have done very well so far, with the generosity of friends helping to relieve some of the withdrawal pains. The Quaker Animals are so lovely though, so I might be tempted.........
 
posted by quakered Jennifer | quaker link |


2 Comments: