Tuesday 3 July 2007,16:46
Stitching away at the BP Sampler
We just got back at the end of last week from vacation in the Black Hills of South Dakota, what a great area to visit. But the entire time I was away not a stitch was done. I worked on the SAL this past Sunday and here the project stands . I need to chart out some initials under the bird/lake , or I might do a date, I have not decided.Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Take care,

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by quakered Edgar | quaker link |


5 Comments:


  • At 4 July 2007 at 04:54, Blogger Marianne

    Edgar your BP is looking very nice. What fabric are you working on?

    Marianne

     
  • At 6 July 2007 at 17:29, Blogger piko

    I'm glad to hearing your vacation great.:)(I visited your blog) Your BP is beautiful! I'll catch up with your progress soon.;)

     
  • At 10 July 2007 at 20:40, Blogger Edgar

    Hi Marianne,
    Sorry to have taken so long to get back. The Linen is Belfast 32 count Vintage Autumn Field, I am using Soie d'Alger #4625, which is a really deep wine colour. The linen is really good looking as it has the appearance of mottled wine stains all over.

    Take care,
    edgar

     
  • At 11 July 2007 at 00:38, Blogger Ruth

    Edgar, it's looking fantastic!

     
  • At 14 July 2007 at 06:47, Blogger Marianne

    Edgar I'm really going to have to get a piece of that fabric. It is beautiful. That thread is perfect for the fabric. Thank you for the info.

    Marianne