Wednesday 11 July 2007,17:09
Joining The Group
Hi. I am just joining your group today. I am very much in love with the Quaker designs. However, there never seems to be enough time to stitch all the things that I want to. I have been doing counted cross stitch since the early 1980s, but it has become my life in the last three years since I retired. As a part of my retirement, I help out in my LNS on the average of one day a week and also do stitching for the shop. I do both store model and design model stitching for the shop. (www.thesunflowerseed.com).
Included are a couple of projects from The Workbasket, one completed and one WIP. The Quaker Santa was done on 28-ct Lambswool linen with Needle Necessities Razzle Dazzle Red. The white is Opal from Caron Waterlilies. Below is the beginnings of Quaker Snowman on 28-ct Picture This Plus Dawn using Needle Necessities Thin Ice fiber. The plans in my head are to do more Quaker designs including the next SAL decided on by the group.

I look forward to seeing the progress of every one's projects.


Labels: , , ,

 
posted by quakered Kathy | quaker link |


5 Comments: