Monday 2 July 2007,01:20
Introducing myself
Hello everyone!

Thank you Veronica for the invite! I'm Marianne and am totally addicted to Quaker stitching and designing. I'm so excited to see Quaker Row and Quaker Floral on your blog! Both were alot of fun to design and stitch. Today was Quaker SAL day and I stitched on a Quaker style model with a little whimsical element to it. I am currently doing an RR with several stitchers working on With My Needle's Ackworth Quaker Friendship Book. Am having alot of fun with this. Also have a few stitches started in Needleprint's Ann Trump Sampler and belong to the Weihenburg Quaker SAL.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and share our love of Quaker stitching.


Labels: , ,

 
posted by quakered Marianne | quaker link |


1 Comments:


  • At 2 July 2007 at 14:19, Blogger Nicki

    Hi Marianne! I love that little motif - so cute. It must be such fun doing that Friendship Book :)